Powerful, biodegradable, and environmentally-friendly descaler and mineral dissolver.
What is it?
Cal-Cure is a fully biodegradable descaler and mineral dissolver. It is non-hazardous, non-corrosive, non-toxic, and totally safe for handlers, shippers, and the environment.
How does it work?
Whether applied at a full concentration or diluted with water at ambient temperature, Cal-Cure has the power to quickly dissolve over 2 pounds of calcium/magnesium carbonate scale per gallon. Cal-Cure? easy-to-monitor? formula changes color from amber to blue as it works, thus signaling a spent condition. This feature saves valuable time and considerable expense when compared to the ambiguous use characteristics of other descalers.
Cal-Cure will not react, corrode, oxidize, or attack process piping and equipment metallurgy. It is non-destructive to steel, rubber, fiber, leather, titanium, iron, glass, and other common materials found in pumps, heat exchangers, evaporators, condensers and water-operated equipment. However, a maximum of 50% solution is recommended for all non-ferrous metals.
- Pleasant smell (similar to almonds)
- Non-vaporous (except when reacting with chlorine or sulfur conditions, MSDS available)
- Safe handling, shipping, and use characteristics
- Non-deteriorating formula for up to 5 years storage
- Free-rinsing formula does not require neutralizers
- Fast-acting within 2–4 hours
- Most applications qualify for municipal sewer disposal
- Volatile organic compound (VOC) and creosol-free