Increase your production and recover up to 500% more oil daily.
Did you know that a majority of all the heavy oil discovered in the world over the past 100 years remains in the ground? The level of recoverable oil in reservoirs is often as little as 20%. Problems such as heavy viscosity, paraffin, asphaltenes, and emulsion render 80% of the world’s heavy oil unrecoverable. FlowMor solves most of these problems and does so safely and effectively. Though many solutions have been devised to recover these difficult reserves, none is as effective at increasing recoverable oil as FlowMor.
What is it?
FlowMor is a non-toxic, non-flammable, powerful bio-solvent/surfactant. It is a synthesized, non-microbial enzyme. FlowMor reduces heavy hydrocarbon viscosities, lowers paraffin pour points, and control asphaltene deposition at the near well bore. FlowMor is:
- Pleasant smell (similar to almonds)
- Safe for workers and the environment
- Helps meet DEQ regs for safe entry
How it works
Unlike most solvents and surfactants commonly used for tertiary oil recovery, FlowMor cleans and adheres to the surface of the oil-producing sands. This allows for the return of irreductable water, further reducing tension at the near wellbore.
- Paraffin Control: When used properly, FlowMor can lower the pour point on parafinic crudes as much as seventy degrees.
- Asphaltene Control: In most cases, FlowMor will break the viscosity of even the heaviest crudes without the application of heat.
- Viscosity Control: In most cases, FlowMor will break the viscosity of even the heaviest crudes by creating a temporary emulsion without the application of heat.
- Friction Reduction: FlowMor has a stronger affinity for metal than for hydrocarbon, and therefore sets up a water-slide effect, reducing drag on piping equipment and low lines. Equipment and parts last longer and require less maintenance due to wear. Systems suffering from high pumping costs caused by line friction from high viscosity oil will benefit greatly from the introduction of FlowMor.
- Emulsion Control: FlowMor reduces both interfacial surface tension and the interstitial tension within heavy crudes, thus allowing for the formation of temporary emulsions that last until the crude is removed and allowed to settle. Once agitation is removed, FlowMor behaves as a demulsifier, allowing the dewatering process to proceed more efficiently and save time at the sales tank.